1. OUR COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
The information we collect may include your personal information, such as your name, company name, email address, phone number, job title, IP addresses, product and service selections, and other information that may identify you. We collect personal information from you at several different points, including but not limited to the following:
• when we correspond with you as a customer or prospective customer;
• when you use the Platform;
• when you register as an end-user of our services and an account is created for you;
• when you contact us for help;
• when you attend our conferences or webinars; and
• when we receive error reports or application analytics data.
We automatically track and collect the following categories of information through our Platform: (1) IP addresses; (2) domain servers; (3) types of computers, smartphones, or tablets accessing the Platform; (4) types of web browsers used to access the Platform; and (5) analytics data related to mobile application use, including, but not limited to, length of time on the application, activities on the application, and features accessed on the application (collectively “Traffic Data”). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you, but is helpful for improving your experience on the Platform. We also use “cookies” to customize content specific to your interests and to store your password so you do not have to re-enter it each time you visit or use the Platform.
Certain applications provided via the Platform and service may provide you the choice of allowing access to your location data. If you wish to disable this functionality, you may do so in the given application.
2. OUR USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Our Company may use information that we collect about you to:
• deliver the products and services that you have requested;
• manage your customer relationship and provide you with customer support;
• perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content;
• communicate with you by e-mail, postal mail, or phone or mobile devices about our products or services that may be of interest to you;
• enforce our terms and conditions;
• manage our business; and
• perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
3. OUR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
• we may provide your information to our agents, vendors, or service providers who perform functions on our behalf;
• third party contractors may have access to our databases. Usually these contractors sign a standard confidentiality agreement;
• we may allow a potential acquirer or merger partner to review our databases, although we would restrict their use and disclosure of this data during the diligence phase;
• as required by law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process or requirement applicable to our Company; or when we believe, in our sole discretion, that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate violations of our agreements or Company policies; and
• other third parties with your consent or direction to do so. (Please note that these third parties may be in other countries where the laws on processing personal information may be less stringent than in your country.)
Potential for Other Users to Contact You
To the extent that our Platform supports personal messaging functionality between and among end users, you may receive personal messages from other end users. You can disable this functionality by unsubscribing or using other disabling instructions.
4. OUR SECURITY MEASURES TO PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Our Company uses industry-standard technologies when transferring and receiving data exchanged between our Company and other companies to help ensure its security. Our Platform has security measures in place to help protect information under our control from the risk of accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, or unauthorized disclosure or access. However, “perfect security” does not exist on the Internet. Also, if this website contains links to other sites, our Company is not responsible for the security practices or the content of such sites.
Our Company and third parties may also use small pieces of code called “web beacons” or “clear gifs” to collect anonymous and aggregate advertising metrics, such as counting page views. These “web beacons” may be used to deliver cookies that conform to our Company’s cookie requirements.
Web Analytics Services
You can prevent Google Analytics from recognizing you by disabling cookies in your browser. If you prefer to not have data reported by Google Analytics, you can install the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We may create links to other websites. We will make a reasonable effort to link only to sites that meet similar standards for maintaining each individual’s right to privacy. However, many other sites that are not associated with or authorized by our Company may have links leading to our site. Our Company cannot control these links and we are not responsible for any content appearing on these sites. Since this website does not control the privacy policies of third parties, you are subject to the privacy practices of that third party. We encourage you to ask questions before you disclose any personal information to others.
6. LIMITING USE, DISCLOSURE, RETENTION
Our Company identifies the purposes for which the information is being collected before or at the time of collection. The collection of your personal data will be limited to that which is needed for the purposes identified by our Company. Unless you consent or we are required by law, we will only use the personal data for the purposes for which it was collected. If our Company will be processing your personal data for another purpose later on, our Company will seek your further legal permission or consent; except where the other purpose is compatible with the original purpose. We will keep your personal data only as long as required to serve those purposes. We will also retain and use your personal data for as long as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
7. ACCURACY OF PERSONAL DATA
We do our best to ensure that the personal data we hold and use is accurate. We rely on the customers we do business with to disclose to us all relevant information and to inform us of any changes.
8. YOUR ACCESS TO AND UPDATING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Reasonable access to your personal data may be provided upon request made to our Company at the contact information provided below (see section 15 below). If access cannot be provided within that timeframe, our Company will provide the requesting party a date when the information will be provided. If for some reason access is denied, we will provide an explanation as to why access has been denied. We may charge a reasonable fee in advance for copying and sending the information requested.
If you would like us to delete any persona data held about you, we will do so on request unless we need to hold the information as part of the provision of products and services to you.
9. MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS
We offer those who provide personal contact information a means to choose how we use the information provided. You may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of our marketing emails.
10. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Information collected from you may be stored and processed in the European Economic Area (“EEA”), the United States, or any other country in which our Company or agents or contractors maintain facilities, and by accessing our Platform, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country. Such countries may have laws which are different, and potentially not as protective, as the laws of your own country.
11. ADDITIONAL PRIVACY RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
If you reside in the EEA or Switzerland, you may have the right to exercise additional rights available to you under applicable laws, including:
Right of erasure: You may have a broader right to erasure of personal data that we hold about you. For example, if it is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was originally collected. Please note, however, that we may need to retain certain information for record keeping purposes, to complete transactions, or to comply with our legal obligations.
Right to object to processing: You may have the right to request that we stop processing your personal data or to stop sending you marketing communications.
Right to restrict processing: You may have the right to request that we restrict processing of your personal data in certain circumstances. For example, where you believe that the personal data we hold about you is inaccurate or unlawfully held.
Right to data portability: In certain circumstances, you may have the right to be provided with your personal data in a structured, machine readable and commonly used format, and to request that we transfer the personal data to another data controller.
If you would like to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us (see section 15 below). We will consider your request in accordance with applicable laws. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity before complying with the request.
We have appointed a data protection officer to address questions and requests related to our implementation of EEA data protection requirements. Individuals located in the EEA can contact our data protection officer with any questions or concerns about how we process their personal information (see section 15 below). Individuals located in the EEA also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority established in their country.
12. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
Our Company does not knowingly attempt to solicit or receive any information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal data, please contact us immediately.
13. HOW WE RESPOND TO DO NOT TRACK SIGNALS
We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track browser mechanism is in place. If you opt out of being tracked, we will ensure that any new data collected about you will not be used by us for targeted advertising purposes. It is also important to note that we allow third-party behavioral tracking.
15. CONTACTING US
Last Updated: October 5, 2018